I will now give you 10 reasons why you should not send yourself or your child to Harvard University.
1. Harvard won’t make you any smarter. Your smarts come from your parents and your upbringing.
2. Harvard does not offer a better education than your local community college. Knowledge and educational techniques are open source and shared.
3. If you attend Harvard you are more likely to become stuck up and conceited.
4. If you attend Harvard you will be more likely to join a connection network and get by in life by having attended Harvard instead of working hard.
5. Ultimately, if you attend Harvard, you are more likely to end up like the hare in the story of the tortoise and the hare. You will get passed by.
6. You will get screwed by the worthless rich just as Jay Gatsby got screwed. The worthless rich will retreat behind their wall of money leaving a calamity and you in their wake.
7. You will be joining a criminal cartel that oppresses the people of the United States and the world. Why have that on your resume?
8. You will be selling out your own people. Harvard is recruiting you to do just that.
9. You will be deluding yourself that you are smarter than you are. Why live a life of lies?
10. You will be more likely to develop a crummy theory that garners support because you went to Harvard. Such a theory will be more likely to be false and ineffective.
And now a bonus.
11. You will be despised by any freethinking intelligent person who cares to read and discover truth. You will only be admired by programmed idiots who you will have no respect for.
Copyright 2021 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved