To support the time and effort in producing this blog, please make a small one-time donation. I will totally appreciate your contribution, but I only want you to make a donation if you think this is the very best stuff out there. Otherwise, fuhgeddaboutit.
If I had to come up with five things we could do to take down the New World Order, I would recommend the following. Of course, I could hardly do better than the doctrine of Jesus Christ which was responsible for taking down the Roman Empire – the original New World Order.
- Reaffirm individualism. Walk away from collectivism as a panacea to solving the problems in your life. Do not blame others or other groups for your problems. Accept personal responsibility.
- Accept tolerance and forgiveness as a way of life. Be charitable to other’s reasonable failings and try to give people a second chance. Refuse to follow the media’s call for someone to be fired for every faux pas that they find objectionable.
- Reject the maniacal love of money as a solution to your personal problems.
- Ask the clergy to stay in their lane. Implore them to not enter the house of the politico but to ask the politico to enter the house of God. Beg the clergy to stick to what they were trained to do: To mend the wounded soul.
- Reject elitism and its ideology. Reject the notion of the best and brightest. Accept that great power rests within all peoples. Reject the false ornaments, titles, awards, crowns and medals that elitism confers to connote superiority.
Okay, I hear you, babe, five bucks is too much. How about two bucks? Thanks much.
Copyright 2019 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved