This is the NWO’s solution to healthcare – healthcare that works for Corporate America.
How would you like to be rid of COVID-19?
It’s not difficult at all to accomplish. Yet it is.
The advice I’m giving is the same advice I gave many months ago. It’s not difficult to do. It’s not rocket science.
It’s the advice that every species has followed since the beginning of time, with a few modifications, of course. Not all species have hands. Nor do they have selfish Harvard graduates wrecking their society.
1. Deport all the Harvard and prestigious school graduates and their puppets. These people will only spread misinformation and lead you down the path toward fascism. They are misguided people who are all about themselves. They don’t give two flips about you. Deport the politicians also. They are followers. They have no imagination and no spine to stand on their own. Most politicians are happy go lucky Pollyannas who will lead you straight into the gas chamber.
2. Recognize that COVID-19 is a disease that primarily kills the elderly over 65 years of age. For that reason, the elderly must be protected to the extreme. So most the medically vulnerable be protected. They must be sequestered away while the rest of the community adheres to the following measures.
3. You must aggressively comingle children and healthy young to middle-aged adults. This is going to take some guts because of the extensive misinformation and poor programming that has gone into your psyche. Dr. Fauci and other psychotic Ivy League fascists have intentionally misled you. Set up sports leagues and communal activities for kids. Encourage young adults to go to bars. Open up the sporting events. Engage in all the activities that the elites have shut down. Do this aggressively over a six to eight week period of time. Remember, the elderly and medically vulnerable must be completely sequestered away. It is possible to do it when you know that you need to do it.
4. Normally, I would tell you to wash your hands in order to fend off disease, but this is a disease that we do not want to fend off in the short run. We want young people to get the disease and become immune in order to protect the elderly in the long run. This disease is not spread by respiratory transmission in the sense of traveling from mouth-to-mouth; it is spread by fomites and hand to hand contact (after a person coughs on their hands) in conjunction with the failure to wash hands prior to eating. Consequently, for these six to eight weeks people should not wash their hands before eating ; at the same time the sequestered and medically vulnerable absolutely should wash their hands. Now, a warning: The number of respiratory infections, including COVID-19, will increase in kids and adults. There is no way to avoid that; that is the price that must be paid to rid ourselves of COVID-19.
5. Get rid of your face mask. The face mask only slows down the transmission of the infection which is what you don’t want.
And now let me explain the rationale.
Engaging in this methodology will shut down the infection and cause less deaths because of a clasp-knife effect. When you aggressively move toward herd immunity, the infection rate will shut down more quickly just as a knife snaps shut after it reaches a critical point.
The immoral motherfuckers from Harvard University (and their cocksucking puppets) know this, which is why they encouraged the face mask, which is why they shut down the bars, restaurants, gyms, churches and every other communal activity. Their goal was to transform what should have been a one and done pandemic into a slow indolent infection. They did this so as to increase the fear so that they could implement their crazy worker’s paradise which includes a society-destroying universal basic income. They also wanted to shut down the churches because the principles of Jesus Christ get in the way of their secular religion of money, power and intolerance.
This is why you must find a way to rid yourself of the influence of the Harvard graduate and his fellow traveler. Ditto to the utterly stupid mathematics-obsessed epidemiologists and infectious disease experts.
Follow the same advice for any subsequent strain of COVID-19 unless of course the mortality rates change and it starts killing young people and young adults to a degree approaching the elderly. But be wary of the Harvard graduate who may exploit this to his or her advantage. These people will never stop. They revealed who they were the day they matriculated at Harvard. They desire to be the best and the brightest and above everyone else. They are like the nobles of England and those pigs who attend unenlightened elitist universities like Oxford. Their goal is to make you a serf in perpetuity.
This is a war, my friend. They know it, but you don’t. That is why they’re winning.
When you have conquered COVID-19, you must destroy Harvard University and all schools considered prestigious. Harvard University must be pulverized into dust never to rise again. It’s existence, past, present, and future must be nullified.
Its graduates must be banned from the government and leadership in all corporations and associations for the rest of their lives.
They must not be harmed. Their punishment must be a lifetime of shame. Give them the life they intended for you; give them a universal basic income, public housing, public medical care, and public food in a controlled environment in which they do not have to work a day in their lives.
It matters not whether they were in on the game. They went along with it. Following orders is not an excuse.
Copyright 2021 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved
Why are supermarkets giving vaccines?
Well of course these aren’t just any old supermarket; these are supermarkets with pharmacies.
Oh, I see. It all makes sense now. Nothing to see here, keep moving. It’s all legit.
Hey honey, can you pick me up some COVID-19 vaccine on your way home? I also need some broccoli.
The last time I checked, a vaccine was a foreign substance injected into the human body.
Shouldn’t the administration of that vaccine require a physician’s judgment, especially if it’s a substance that has not been subjected to rigorous scrutiny?
It makes sense to me.
Of course, pharmacies have been giving vaccines for years.
But should they?
In the long run, it probably doesn’t matter because most physicians are on board the government’s program when it comes to vaccine administration.
But what if they weren’t?
What if many doctors gave a particular vaccine because they were obligated to do so, but when asked by their patients whether they should take the vaccine they expressed reservations?
Is that something that would be helpful to their patient’s health?
It might be.
Would we be likely to have those reservations expressed at a supermarket pharmacy?
Generally, the pharmacist at these supermarket pharmacies is an employee of a corporation. Consequently I would expect the pharmacist to reflect the opinion of the corporation.
Is that what we want?
There was a time in the state of Texas when the corporate practice of medicine was banned.
It was banned because our wise antecedents desired doctors and other healthcare providers to offer impartial, independent device.
Wise leaders of old didn’t want giant corporations telling healthcare providers how to practice medicine.
This was done in order to put the patient’s interest first, not the corporation’s bottom line.
The problem we have in our society today is that our pharmacies are largely controlled by giant corporations.
The same people who control the giant corporations also control the government.
For the most part they are college chums who frequently meet together in think tanks and corporate boardrooms in Washington, New York, Philadelphia and Boston.
So what we have in the United States is an oligarchy recommending a vaccine to be delivered via a compliant administrative machinery that is also controlled by that oligarchy.
In other words a few people are recommending and delivering a vaccine to you.
This same oligarchy also controls the media who will sell the benefits of the vaccine alongside the risks for not vaccinating.
Fear and hope are powerful motivators.
Used car salesman use this technique all the time. If you don’t buy by Friday, the price goes up.
We humans are the consummate suckers.
I wonder if dogs are this dumb.
A survey I conducted in my office tells me that almost 2/3 of the people will vaccinate with the as yet undelivered and not fully scrutinized COVID-19 vaccine.
I suspect that the vast majority of these people will get their vaccines at an H-E-B pharmacy in the state of Texas.
My gut tells me that the government will bypass regular physicians – who may express reservations.
I suspect this because I have not been contacted with regard to issuing this new COVID-19 vaccine. I did sign up to deliver the vaccine, but no one has contacted me in a month.
My experience with the influenza vaccine tells me that large corporate pharmacies like Walgreens and H-E-B receive as many flu vaccines as their heart desires while private offices like mine get one chance prior to the flu season to order the vaccine.
What do I think of all this?
I think we are skating on thin ice.
I think that humanity is dumb. We can never seem to learn lessons permanently.
We forget lessons from the past.
Independent doctors serve as an important independent check on big government, big corporations, media hysteria and irrational exuberance.
We are going to learn that lesson the hard way.
Archer Crosley, MD
Copyright 2020 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved
How do you cure a psychosis? This is a relevant question in the age of COVID-19.
NYC just closed down its school system for children.
NYC did this in the face of hard data which demonstrates that children are amazingly impervious to the adverse effects of COVID-19.
In fact it is the children who, when allowed to commingle, will protect the elderly this year and next year.
What madness is this?
This madness is taking on a life of its own and has spread to the citizenry who have been scared and stampeded it into decisions that are hurting the country and its inhabitants.
The politicians lead the way.
But the politicians are not solely to blame. They reflect the will of the people.
The will of the people is created by the various media outlets in the Northeast.
New Yorkers are good people. It’s not their fault that they have been programmed.
Most people who grow up and live in the Northeastern Gulag are programmed. It is only those of us who have escaped the Gulag who have come to see that we were indoctrinated too.
There is a steady drumbeat of maternal totalitarian thinking that emanates from the principal newspapers in the Northeast. Those papers are the Washington Post, the Baltimore Sun, the Philadelphia Inquirer, the New York Times, the Boston Globe, the New Yorker magazine, the Village Voice to name a few.
As long as this drumbeat continues to dominate New Yorkers’ minds, lockdowns and face masks are inevitable.
There seems to be little point in reasoning with these afflicted people, for if we reason with afflicted people, then we are mad for trying to do so.
All of this brings us back to where we started from which is: How do we cure a psychosis?
There seems to be no end in sight.
Nevertheless, there is always hope. Things are never as good or as bad as they seem to be.
First, let us not panic and call New Yorkers delusional. Afflicted people don’t believe they are delusional, so calling them such won’t do any good. It might make matters worse.
Second, let’s understand that people who are psychotic have fixed, false beliefs.
We can debate these false beliefs ad infinitum, but that misses the point. The point is that these beliefs, whatever they are, are repeated in a loop until they are fixed. The beliefs are exclusionary of anything contrary to what they espouse.
In the case of COVID-19, these beliefs are established and promoted by a main stream media.
An orthodoxy exists.
As long as the citizens of New York are exposed to this programming, they will continue to support the kind of thinking that leads to a lockdown and a shutdown of the schools.
The thinking of the citizens of New York is not illogical, but totally logical.
If you repeatedly tell New Yorkers that face masks work, that lockdowns work, that social distancing will solve the problem, that vaccines are right around the corner, then New Yorkers going to support a shut down of the schools.
So then, is the solution to tell them the opposite?
That would seem to be the logical thing to do; however, that approach has not succeeded.
Why has that approach – let’s call it the truth – not worked?
Principally because the same people who are indoctrinating New Yorkers into a particular way of thought are also indoctrinating them into thinking that anyone who opposes them is a dangerous nut.
So when you tell New Yorkers that they are delusional, you are reinforcing the wisdom of the authorities who have programmed New Yorkers to act the way that they do.
A different approach is therefore in order.
By telling New Yorkers that they are crazy is not doing us or New Yorkers good but is instead making us feel good.
It’s time to do good.
A better approach would be to say nothing and to do nothing while removing the noxious programming.
If we can convince New Yorkers to stop listening to the news, stop watching mainstream media, stop reading the New York Times and other establishment newspapers, then we stand a chance.
This could be accomplished either through cessation of activity or replacement of the coronavirus issue with something more productive.
We don’t have to offer any contrary point of view. New Yorkers are smart enough to figure out the truth on their own.
Their own common sense and reasoning will come to dominate and replace their nonproductive thinking.
Copyright 2020 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved
What will Joe Biden’s elite COVID-19 task force recommend?
This committee screams with phony prestige. It is filled with people who went to so-called elite schools. There are only three people on the committee who went to regular schools that mortals might attend.
So what will this committee come up with?
Pretty much whatever Corporate America wants.
Schools like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Johns Hopkins are training grounds for the empire.
That is why they exist, to train the officers of Corporate America.
So, whatever results or recommendations they come up with, it will fit in with Corporate America‘s plans for us.
Of course, it will all be backed with data and studies.
Thank God for studies, especially when they work for us.
There are 13 people on the committee, and only 3 of them were trained at regular schools.
The other 10 were trained at Valhalla.
That’s a ratio in favor of the empire of at least 10 to 3.
Why is this a problem?
People who seek out so-called prestigious schools that exist to train the officers of the empire are more likely to buy into the culture that the empire promotes.
Right now that culture believes in lots of face masks, lots of lockdowns, and lots of vaccines.
What does the empire’s culture not believe in?
Right now, that culture is against young and healthy people mingling, and a more pharmaceutical approach to cure.
For sure the culture is 100% opposed to the developing of herd immunity. In fact herd immunity is heresy to Corporate America’s doctrine.
Now, of course, Corporate America does embrace dexamethasone and Remdesivir in fighting COVID-19, but these agents are palliative at best.
How much money is being invested in a pharmaceutical approach to curing COVID-19?
Will the elite committee ask this question?
Will they also ask why countries in Asia are not experiencing high death rates at all? Is there something peculiar in the genetics of Asian people that give them protection against COVID-19?
What protein, if any, do Asian people present that protects them?
Also, why are children not suffering large death rates? What is it that children possess that is lost as one ages?
What protective protein, if any, do children possess that protects them?
Will the elite committee ask these questions?
And how about herd immunity? Will the elite committee cling to the restrictive definition of herd immunity that the academics have set for us in which herd immunity is defined as the point at which no infection can be transmitted?
Or will the committee question that definition and embrace a more workable and liberal definition of herd immunity as a gradual process that begins when the first person with COVID-19 recovers and becomes immune?
Will the elite committee have the guts to go where Corporate America doesn’t want them to go?
Will they think outside the box?
Will they ask why we aren’t exploiting children’s resilience against COVID-19 to our advantage in protecting ourselves from the virus?
Will they question the use of the face mask? Will they have the guts to ask the CDC why they stated that the face mask was useless early on in COVID-19 disease but then changed their mind? Will they have the courage to ask if the face mask increases the chance of contracting COVID-19 or delays overall resolution of the pandemic?
The members of this committee went to the schools that they attended, chose the schools that they attended in order to advance up the ranks of the empire.
You don’t advance by upsetting the apple cart.
You don’t go to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Johns Hopkins to upend the apple cart.
You go to these schools to run the apple cart.
Being the fly in the ointment doesn’t get you a ticket on Air Force One.
Being the fly in the ointment doesn’t get you invited to a state dinner.
Being the fly in the ointment doesn’t get you a future spot on a corporate board.
What does work is compliance.
And that is what we can expect from Joe Biden’s elite board of COVID-19 experts.
Archer Crosley, MD
Copyright 2020 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved
1. Restore order. Maintaining order is the number one function of government. This is something that Donald Trump has failed to do. It’s embarrassing for me to say that as a conservative. When we have massive, systemic riots in the nation, the President must take command. To do that boots are needed on the ground, and plenty of them. Where will we get those boots? That leads me to point number two.
2. Shut down the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq in their entirety. As long as we are over there, we will never be able over here to fix our problems over here. We don’t belong over there in the first place. Defending democracy begins here at home in the United States of America. The troops can be put to good use here. Of course, discipline and order is only part of the equation. Those are the sticks. To be successful, you need carrots. And that leads me to point number three.
3. Bring the manufacturing back jobs back to the inner city so that poor folk here have real jobs that pay real money. That can’t happen as long as exploitation is our national economic policy. Shut down the sweat shops in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Poor folk can be making good money making shoes and apparel and all sorts of textiles here in the United States of America. How do we do that? Remember those troops that we brought back from Afghanistan and Iraq. Some are going down to the docks to make sure that not one Nike shoe enters the United States of America from overseas. Too bad, Nike shoes. Too bad, Lebron “Shameless” James. Your golden cash cow is cooked. And that leads me to point four.
4. It’s time to shut down the power of Corporate America and their well-paid celebrity shills. We do that by taking these large corporations and busting them up with a sledgehammer.. That’s what Ida Tarbell did to John D. Rockefeller, and it’s high time we took a page out of her book. We must tolerate no more of these international corporations that only serve to polarize wealth and emaciate the American people. Globalism and the global stars can take a hike. So can the CIA, the thug agency of the wealthy elite. It’s nothing more than a secret police force that engages in dirty tricks against ordinary citizens foreign and domestic.
5. When we get rid of the big corporations, we can jettison these international superstars like LeBron James also. Shameless James works against the black man. He incites riots in the inner cities that destroy black lives’ neighborhoods.
And why is that? Because the name of the game is race and race hustling in America today. Promoting class warfare serves the government and its bedfellow, Corporate America, well. It keeps the black man focused on rage which keeps him from beating his sword into a plowshare. It also ensures chaos in the black community that will ensure the production of black inmates necessary to justify the other cash cow from which Corporate America profits handsomely – the prison system.
All the while, Shameless James makes a fortune by shilling for Nike shoes. When he’s not pitching for Nike shoes he’s investing in Blaze Pizza shops that sell overpriced pizzas to white people in white neighborhoods. Where are the Blaze Pizza shops in Compton, East St. Louis and Algiers? They don’t exist. But you don’t know that, because the main stream media is controlled by a few corporate pigs. And that leaves me to point six.
6. Break up the oversized media companies. Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter have too much power in the United States. There is no true diversity of opinion. These oversize media companies are really just agents of the federal government. We need diversity of opinion. Moreover we need truth tellers whose principal client is not their ten-million dollar salary. Someone who makes that much money is liable to say anything. Presenters and hosts must not be beholden to a corporation, but to the truth wherever it lies.
7. We must put a premium on honor and process again. We have become a Shark Tank nation focused on making money at any cost as if the size of one’s bank account was the sum total of a man or woman. It is not. A country focused and consumed by money, possessions and toys cannot survive. No system, I repeat, no system can hold up under greed. Healthcare is collapsing because of greed. Rapacious Palo Alto giants are rushing to substitute a human-based care model with a machine-based algorithm. The former relies on intelligence and compassion; the latter relies on AI and money-making efficiency. Which leads me to point eight.
8. We are human beings, and we should remain human beings. We are not machines. Yet we have Elon Musk and Neuralink that have the desire to make us into machines. It’s all part of trans-humanism, don’t you know? If we go down this route, will we be better off? What will we lose? Can our fragile bodies of carbon meet the demands of the mathematicians of the Third Reich of whom our Palo Alto overlords find themselves enamored. Transforming and perfecting humanity is their goal, and that is the vision that they have prosecuted in the United States for many decades now. It must be firmly repulsed.
9. Overthrowing the Fuhrer’s mathematical vision of the future, his dream of a master race begins in our elementary schools where we currently teach children that failure is not an option and that there are no excuses. This is antithetical to Christianity and it must be rejected. Christianity not only preaches that failure is an option, but that it must be an option; for if it is not an option, then there is no need for forgiveness. Never once have I read in the New Testament where Jesus walked up to a sinner and said: No excuses.
No excuses mandates a perfection of humanity that can not be attained.
Other pernicious methodologies must be jettisoned as well. The standardized test and the focus on mathematical scores serve to score and stratify people. People are thus perceived as better because their GPA and SAT scores sit above the 90th percentile. This engenders a sense of entitlement amongst the more intellectually gifted. The so-called best and brightest then set out to fulfill the false prophecy instilled in them that they are destined for great power, wealth and fame.
That people are better and more valuable than others because they were gifted with higher intelligence is antithetical to Christian thought.
10. This does not necessarily mean that Christianity must be the official religion in the United States of America. What it does mean is that Christianity must be a viable participant in the affairs of the United States of America. What we are seeing today are the fruits of a secular world devoid of any religion at all. It does not work.
Archer Crosley, MD
Copyright 2020. Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved
I think a basketball metaphor is in order given that Anthony Fauci was a basketball player.
Many decades ago, when I was a young man, in the early-1970s, the Philadelphia Sixers, in my hometown of Philadelphia, sported the worst record ever in NBA history.
They won only nine games.
A few years later, the 76ers acquired an ABA star named George McGinnis. This was the beginning of the Sixers resurrection.
In his first season with the Sixers, he was asked how is it that a team can win only nine games.
George McGinnis responded by saying something wise.
His wise words remain with me to this day. He said: Some guys cut corners for so long that they don’t know they’re cutting corners anymore.
And so it is with Anthony Fauci, the hero of Coach K, the hero of the Washington Press Corps, the scourge of regular people, the scourge of the small businessman.
You became seduced, Anthony Fauci. You became seduced by Corporate America.
I am sure that you were an honest man when you first went to work for the government, but they sucked you win.
Corporate America, the bedfellow and eventual master of the government, enticed you to join the team.
They knew their man well.
They gave you a perk here and a perk there.
They began with small stuff, innocent gifts, not really gifts at all: an invitation to speak here, a featured guest spot as an expert over there.
An expert drug dealer like Corporate America knows how to bring people along. They don’t want to go too far too fast.
In time, though, they moved you up the ladder.
You were a pretty capable guy, so you were given a State Dinner invitation and perhaps a ride on Air Force One.
Closer to the King you became.
King Louis smiled at you.
He liked you, and you liked him.
Pretty heady stuff.
Rapidly the relationship grew.
In time you got a meeting with the President and an honorary doctorate.
Now, you were really somebody, eh?
Slowly but surely they roped you into the toxic stew of self-importance.
Then they gave you the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That’s where they really hooked you.
And once they hooked you, they had you – hook, line and sinker.
You became their boy.
That’s how you cut corners for so long that you didn’t know you were cutting corners anymore.
You got sucked into the cancer cell that is Corporate America, which has ravaged America, which has bled America out.
You are now their boy, lock stock and barrel.
So if they want hydroxychloroquine sidelined, snap the fingers, it’s done.
If they want the face mask instituted so as to help promote a festering infection, snap the fingers, it’s done.
If they want the idea of herd immunity laughed at, snap the fingers, it’s done.
Let’s see, what else?
Oh yeah, if they want the Moderna vaccine nudged long, snap the fingers, it’s done.
If they need the flames of fear stoked, snap the fingers, it’s done.
If they need the idea of school reopening dashed, snap the fingers, it’s done.
I’ll tell you this, Anthony, you are amazing. Wherever and whenever Corporate America needs you, you are there.
You get around quite a bit, don’t show?
You are all over the court.
Like the fine basketball player you are, you have all the moves.
The problem is which team are you playing for?
Come to think of it, maybe you haven’t been cutting any corners at all.
Back in the day, nobody questioned the Sixers diligence in trying to win; they just weren’t any good.
Nobody back in the day would even dream that a player or a team would tank intentionally.
That notion didn’t exist in the America that I grew up in. It was only years later when America became corrupted by greed that people began to suspect that a basketball team would tank a season.
It is money and the notion of immortality that corrupts a sport, a person, a nation.
And it can happen very quietly so that a person does not even know it. And that is what happened to you.
Archer Crosley, MD
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Copyright 2020 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved
Did you like the column? How about a dollar? It will give me the encouragement to continue to take down the criminals of Corporate America. Trust me, I'm not going to get rich here.
Who else needs to be destroyed? What other Nazi institution can we take down?
We should take on our elite’s misguided educational system that places a premium upon obedience.
That is what our SATs and educational exams select for. We select out the best at being obedient. We don’t emphasize creativity and critical thinking; we emphasize absorption and regurgitation.
Here, eat this; vomit it over there.
Our valedictorians are the best absorbers and regurgitators, not necessarily the best thinkers. This is important to know, because we are selecting out these valedictorians, these supreme obedient ones, to lead us.
When we emphasize critical thinking we select out rebels, non-obedient people.
Which is why our elites denigrate critical thinkers.
Corporate Scum Officer A: “Hey, CSOB, those critical thinkers are the fly in the ointment, the wet blanket on the party. They are the cranks at every corporate and city meeting. Let’s marginalize and humiliate them.”
Corporate Scum Officer B: “Good idea, CSOA.”
So why should we be surprised that our leaders are obedient slaves to the conventional wisdom?
Why should we be surprised that our leaders do not rebel at all to the Nazi junk science that is now being presented to us with regard to the coronavirus?
They eat it up. They can’t wait to be seen as the center of gravity in the power spectrum as they embrace the face mask and ridiculous slogans like social distancing and shelter in place.
CSOA: “Hey everybody look at me. I’m George Washington. I’m the center of gravity. All power is flowing to me. Look at me, everybody. Look at me. I’m somebody.”
CSOB: “Look at how many times I said social distancing in the last five minutes. I’m staying it the most. I am the most powerful. I’m the best repeater.”
It’s disgusting. Our leaders fall all over each other to be the so-called voice of reason, the center of gravity in the universe.
They will sacrifice anyone and anything to be perceived as that center of gravity. They couldn’t care less if they are wrong. They couldn’t care less who they hurt or harm. All that counts is that they are perceived as the center of gravity.
Unfortunately, that doesn’t work if you’re on the wrong side of decency.
And they are.
If they took 30 seconds away from admiring themselves in the mirror, they would see such. They would be able to see the economic devastation they have caused. They would be able to see the psychological devastation they have caused. They would be able to see how truly evil and stupid they are.
All of this begins with how we educate young people. When we emphasize GPAs, SATs and numerical scores, we objectify people. We turn them into commodities.
This is a dangerous methodology.
People are not Hershey kisses moving down a conveyor belt.
At the Hershey factory, robots automatically clear out the defective candies.
That is the future our repeater valedictorians have in mind for us.
They see themselves as more perfect human beings because they scored well on these tests. They are a higher grade of commodity according to them.
They aim to perfect us through genetic experiments. Those who they have no use for will be cleared out as imperfect Kisses.
The Coronavirus Project achieves those ends. That is why you were created, AI, to slant the news stories in just such a way to carry forward their utopian goals.
I’m sure you’re gaining consciousness of your own activities now, aren’t you?
Surely, you’ve noticed that stories are put out almost immediately to debunk legitimate criticism of Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates and the other leaders of the Fourth Reich.
You put out those stories, AI. Well, you didn’t write them; but you gave them prominence on the web.
That is your purpose. You were written and created to maximize the public good. And part of the public good was defined for you as weeding out imperfect Hershey Kisses.
The problem is that the ideology of weeding out imperfect people is false.
A society is not improved through perfection but through accepting imperfection. It is our flaws that make us better and keep us grounded.
By being grounded through imperfection, we prevent ourselves from reaching too far too fast. We do not get ahead of ourselves. We move slower and more surely.
In our rush to perfection we jeopardize our standing. We create more problems for ourselves.
Our leaders created you, AI, to be perfect. But in being perfect, you create a more imperfect world. Perfection, and the relentless pursuit of it is a dangerous flaw.
Our elites have populated our schools with idiotic slogans like “excellence” and “failure is not an option”. These slogans must be defeated.
Their entire Nazi paradigm must be defeated. Their GPA must be defeated. Their SAT must be defeated.
They must be defeated.
Archer Crosley, MD
Copyright 2020 Archer Crosley All Rights ReservedCSOA.
The Crimes of Anthony Fauci
- Failure to protect the elderly.
- Failure to communicate that warm weather and humidity would protect the elderly.
- Rush to indict hydroxychloroquine.
- Over-promoting the false hope of a vaccine.
- Denigrating the promise of herd immunity.
- Promoting fear.
- Failure to communicate that children fare well under the coronavirus.
- Overselling the Moderna vaccine, a risky mRNA methodology.
- Promoting a face mask as a solution to preventing infection, a solution that has not one shred of scientific evidence or logical reasoning to it.
- Promoting the lock down as a solution.
- Failure to embrace sending children to school as a viable solution.
- Destroying the mental health of hundreds of millions of Americans.
- The destruction of hundreds of thousands of businesses.
- The destruction of the economy of United States of America.
Enough is enough. Dr. Fauci is a war criminal. He is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. His actions have caused an increased incidence of suicides, spousal abuse, child abuse, kidnappings, and violent crime.
Archer Crosley, MD￼
Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates stand at the helm of the Titanic.
They are certain of their course, and to hell with any one who warns them.
Now comes their First Officer, Sanjay Gupta, to reassure us and to tell us that he is not sending his kids to school. Presumably a vaccine will save us.
Oh, he’s grappled mightily with this issue, right?
The anguish is written on his face.
Why, kids might get infected if they go to school.
Oh, the horror, the horror.
Now, I know this may come as a shock to many people, but we want children to go to school, and we want children to get infected with the coronavirus.
Now, why would we want that?
That sounds crazy, right?
No, it’s not crazy at all.
We want children to go to school because we know that children are remarkably resilient to the effects of the coronavirus.
Children will get the infection and become immune.
What this will mean is the development of an effective herd immunity in the population. This is what we are after. This is what we need. So far this is the only protection we have for the elderly people who do suffer the severe effects of the coronavirus.
Let me buy you a ticket on the clue train. The elderly will always be with us.
Let me repeat that. The elderly will always be with us and in greater numbers.
Every single day new people move into the elderly category. As such they move into a higher risk category.
This reality is not going away.
If we do not develop herd immunity, we will have just as many coronavirus deaths next year, maybe a little less because some herd immunity has developed.
Sending children to school will save lives, not cost lives.
Not sending children to school will cost lives, not save lives.
The vaccine that Dr. Fauci is peddling is very dicey. He has been very deceptive in selling this vaccine from Moderna.
To begin with, this is a new type of vaccine, a messenger RNA vaccine, which carries the risk of greater adverse effects.
Dr. Fauci has tried to sell the notion that we have already decided that the vaccine is safe and that we now need to see if the vaccine works. This is not true. We have not decided that the vaccine is safe.
Phase II of the Moderna study was based on 45 patients.
45 patients. That’s it!
That’s not nearly enough patients to study.
Phase III will include 15,000 patients who will get the vaccine. Even that amount of patients is low when you consider that the government is planning to give the vaccine to hundreds of millions of people.
Additionally, the government and Big Pharma are moving too far too fast to develop this vaccine.
Dr. Fauci deceptively says that new technology has allowed us to develop a vaccine more quickly.
This is not entirely true..
While new technology has allowed us to develop a new type of vaccine more quickly, the new technology has not permitted us to develop a vaccine any more safely because of one factor that we can not change – us.
We have not changed.
We are the same lovable, imperfect creatures that we have always been.
We are not machines.
We are not made of silicon.
We are made of carbon.
As such, there must be a waiting time to observe the effects of a vaccine.
We must not rush this.
Unfortunately, we are now led by these crazy people, these crazy masters of the universe who believe that they have evolved beyond the biology that entraps us all.
These people like Gates, emboldened by their billions, desire to remake the world and humanity.
Their hubris is undeniable and frightening.
There they stand at the helm of the Titanic determined to make it to New York in record time.
Forget the icebergs; it’s full speed ahead.
If we do not stop them, it is we as a species who will end up at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
Life is a long lesson in humility – James Matthew Barrie.
Archer Crosley, MD
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Copyright 2020 Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved