1. Restore order. Maintaining order is the number one function of government. This is something that Donald Trump has failed to do. It’s embarrassing for me to say that as a conservative. When we have massive, systemic riots in the nation, the President must take command. To do that boots are needed on the ground, and plenty of them. Where will we get those boots? That leads me to point number two.
2. Shut down the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq in their entirety. As long as we are over there, we will never be able over here to fix our problems over here. We don’t belong over there in the first place. Defending democracy begins here at home in the United States of America. The troops can be put to good use here. Of course, discipline and order is only part of the equation. Those are the sticks. To be successful, you need carrots. And that leads me to point number three.
3. Bring the manufacturing back jobs back to the inner city so that poor folk here have real jobs that pay real money. That can’t happen as long as exploitation is our national economic policy. Shut down the sweat shops in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Poor folk can be making good money making shoes and apparel and all sorts of textiles here in the United States of America. How do we do that? Remember those troops that we brought back from Afghanistan and Iraq. Some are going down to the docks to make sure that not one Nike shoe enters the United States of America from overseas. Too bad, Nike shoes. Too bad, Lebron “Shameless” James. Your golden cash cow is cooked. And that leads me to point four.
4. It’s time to shut down the power of Corporate America and their well-paid celebrity shills. We do that by taking these large corporations and busting them up with a sledgehammer.. That’s what Ida Tarbell did to John D. Rockefeller, and it’s high time we took a page out of her book. We must tolerate no more of these international corporations that only serve to polarize wealth and emaciate the American people. Globalism and the global stars can take a hike. So can the CIA, the thug agency of the wealthy elite. It’s nothing more than a secret police force that engages in dirty tricks against ordinary citizens foreign and domestic.
5. When we get rid of the big corporations, we can jettison these international superstars like LeBron James also. Shameless James works against the black man. He incites riots in the inner cities that destroy black lives’ neighborhoods.
And why is that? Because the name of the game is race and race hustling in America today. Promoting class warfare serves the government and its bedfellow, Corporate America, well. It keeps the black man focused on rage which keeps him from beating his sword into a plowshare. It also ensures chaos in the black community that will ensure the production of black inmates necessary to justify the other cash cow from which Corporate America profits handsomely – the prison system.
All the while, Shameless James makes a fortune by shilling for Nike shoes. When he’s not pitching for Nike shoes he’s investing in Blaze Pizza shops that sell overpriced pizzas to white people in white neighborhoods. Where are the Blaze Pizza shops in Compton, East St. Louis and Algiers? They don’t exist. But you don’t know that, because the main stream media is controlled by a few corporate pigs. And that leaves me to point six.
6. Break up the oversized media companies. Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter have too much power in the United States. There is no true diversity of opinion. These oversize media companies are really just agents of the federal government. We need diversity of opinion. Moreover we need truth tellers whose principal client is not their ten-million dollar salary. Someone who makes that much money is liable to say anything. Presenters and hosts must not be beholden to a corporation, but to the truth wherever it lies.
7. We must put a premium on honor and process again. We have become a Shark Tank nation focused on making money at any cost as if the size of one’s bank account was the sum total of a man or woman. It is not. A country focused and consumed by money, possessions and toys cannot survive. No system, I repeat, no system can hold up under greed. Healthcare is collapsing because of greed. Rapacious Palo Alto giants are rushing to substitute a human-based care model with a machine-based algorithm. The former relies on intelligence and compassion; the latter relies on AI and money-making efficiency. Which leads me to point eight.
8. We are human beings, and we should remain human beings. We are not machines. Yet we have Elon Musk and Neuralink that have the desire to make us into machines. It’s all part of trans-humanism, don’t you know? If we go down this route, will we be better off? What will we lose? Can our fragile bodies of carbon meet the demands of the mathematicians of the Third Reich of whom our Palo Alto overlords find themselves enamored. Transforming and perfecting humanity is their goal, and that is the vision that they have prosecuted in the United States for many decades now. It must be firmly repulsed.
9. Overthrowing the Fuhrer’s mathematical vision of the future, his dream of a master race begins in our elementary schools where we currently teach children that failure is not an option and that there are no excuses. This is antithetical to Christianity and it must be rejected. Christianity not only preaches that failure is an option, but that it must be an option; for if it is not an option, then there is no need for forgiveness. Never once have I read in the New Testament where Jesus walked up to a sinner and said: No excuses.
No excuses mandates a perfection of humanity that can not be attained.
Other pernicious methodologies must be jettisoned as well. The standardized test and the focus on mathematical scores serve to score and stratify people. People are thus perceived as better because their GPA and SAT scores sit above the 90th percentile. This engenders a sense of entitlement amongst the more intellectually gifted. The so-called best and brightest then set out to fulfill the false prophecy instilled in them that they are destined for great power, wealth and fame.
That people are better and more valuable than others because they were gifted with higher intelligence is antithetical to Christian thought.
10. This does not necessarily mean that Christianity must be the official religion in the United States of America. What it does mean is that Christianity must be a viable participant in the affairs of the United States of America. What we are seeing today are the fruits of a secular world devoid of any religion at all. It does not work.
Archer Crosley, MD
Copyright 2020. Archer Crosley All Rights Reserved